We are looking for some additional
Volunteer Game Master (VGM) for SplashFighters (SF) who will help us boost SF’s in-game and out-of-game community!
* Chat and Plays with SF users during your duty hours as VGM.
* Reporting inappropriate and illegal activities to SplashFighters Management Team
(e.g. scamming, hacking etc.)
* Try to keep the community comfortable for every players.
* Answers questions from users in In-game/SNS/Forum of SF.
* For the problems you are not sure to handle, report us through hotline.
* Color of the words in chat will be shown in red,
and VGM icon will be displayed with your character
name in the game lobby and it will be shown in the top of name list.
* Should be over Level 19 (Lion Gold)
* Should be allowed to be SF user by End User License Agreement
* Likes to play SF and communicate with other SF users
* Has a good manner in communication skill.
* Has sense of responsibility to be VGM of SF
Prohibited Behaviors as a VGM:
* Behaviors that is prohibited by SF user agreement and by official rules.
* Any behaviors to try to get any commercial profit using the VGM position.
* Abusive behavior will be punished with the loss of the VGM status and in case of violating the legal terms with the extinction of the account.
Application Period : August 1st - August 19th (PDT)
*After receiving applications, we will evaluate it and reply to prospective VGMs within 2 weeks after end of Application Period.
How to Apply:
Please send us via CONTACT US with information below.
1) SF user ID
2) In-game name
You can just work for certain weekdays. However, long duty time applicants are preferred. We will evaluate VGM’s skill and quality, login time and their attitude to SplashFighters.
Other VGMs and SplashFighters Management Team will help new VGMs when they are in trouble so please feel free to apply for it!!
SplashFighters Management Team